I have been quiet, I know. I’m not sorry though. The past year was a toughie. Not just on me…I know a lot of us have had to face demons, stumbling blocks and other challenges. It’s been a goodie and a baddie. We have seen the end of so many wicked ways and the beginning of new chapters. Alone time – alot of it – is needed. And if you are not making time to be alone and work on your heart and mind, then I’m afraid the challenges will continue.
Personally, the hardest part of some of the challenges was griefing – when someone was still alive (not that it is easier when someone pass). PTSD; when something rocked your world so hard, yet it was such an unobvious event to have caused such trauma. I’m not just talking of my own experiences, I know that many of us have faced this.
During this same period, many people have searched inwards too. Questioning life and the way things are. A true awakening or consciousness. Becoming aware of what’s hurt or broken within themselves or within the world, and the deeper realisation that we are all responsible to make a difference or change.
I’ve loved and despised this journey – my anxiety and depression rolling to and fro in waves. My autoimmune disease teasing at the tip op my front door. My chronic fatigue taunting me every so many hours. This has however taught me how friggen strong and stubborn I am. That my love for my children and my determination and will, to be successful and to continue to run successful business’ is stronger than all the mental and physical games I’ve glanced at yet not succumbed to.
The biggest challenges or lessons for me is being vulnerable and letting go. Letting go of the past, and letting go of the hurt. And following that; allowing myself to be vulnerable.
This is to remind you that you will be okay. Do not give up on yourself, or your goals. Do not be so hard on yourself. Stop resisting the lessons and curveballs the universe is throwing at you. Instead, acknowledge it and ask yourself – what am I meant to learn from this? Go easy on yourself, make yourself a priority, and most of all smile!!!
WILD WOMAN (n) A woman who has reclaimed her birth rite as an emotional and powerful being. A woman who does not confirm to societies expectations of her gender: but dances to the beat of her own drum.
She is sensitive and soft, fierce and honest. A truth seeker, wisdom carrier, and messenger of her ancestors 🖤
A wild woman is so many things, but this archetype is often misunderstood.
To every archetype there is both a shadow and integrated side
Wild women are mothers who have reclaimed themselves. Committed lovers who prioritize self-love and understand that freedom is an inside job.
Wild women are single women who choose to laugh, make love and play with whoever lights their spark, free of societal pressure or self judgment.
A Wild Woman with integrated qualities has a thirst for knowing herself and a desire to go deep beyond the surface of what we see as normal. She is fierce, loving and honest. She is a seeker, a wisdom carrier.
She is willing to walk alone to have what she deserves and she is willing to let love in when it arrives.
She isn’t wild because she lives a certain way, she is Wild because she lives by the guidance of Spirit and her Heart.
Quite often I am asked a variety of questions that eventually becomes mundane to answer. Psychologically almost every human LOVES two things: Hearing their name and talking about themselves. HOWEVER; when the same questions pop up day in day out for a couple of years, it can get a little long in the tooth to answer.
I love engaging with my followers and love answering (most) questions, so I almost feel that it’s pretty unfair of me to become this stultify. Hence writing an “updated version” of about me. Now you will notice I say “updated” and that would be in view of the fact that I have indeed written two other posts with said topic. Never the less, I feel that I should update you guys on the topic at least once a year as I am a very impulsive, spontaneous and passionate individual that love changes.
To keep it neat and tidy, and to mix things up a bit (in comparison to my last two blogs about this topic anyway), I’ll answer the questions in true questionnaire fashion.
- How tall are you? 1, 80m (6ft)
- How many tattoos do you have? So many!! I don’t actually count them)
- How long have you been modelling? About four years full time.
- What made you decide to pursue modelling? I used to do ramp modelling whilst a teen. When we migrated to South Africa after living in the UK for several years, a friend asked me to be their “test subject” for a lighting set-up. After which I was approached by a photographer that asked whether I’d shoot boudoir with him. I agreed and our work together was stunning. He asked me to consider working with him again. Some of our work involved more explicit content (nude) which I absolutely loved. I was surprised as to how comfortable I felt in front of the camera. I was beginning to receive many more requests to shoot and that was the birth of my nude modelling career. In the interim, I’ve worked for several art schools (live posing), art studios, artists, television and publications.
- How old are you? Just turned 40
- How do your family and friends feel about you being naked in front of millions? I have lost an entire group of “friends” that felt that a mum and wife should not do “this”. That it is “disrespectful”. The most painful process is learning that the people who you think are loyal to you, don’t have your back. The most liberating feeling is when you realise that they were not actually your “friend”. My family are my biggest fans. My children especially – as they have learnt to follow their dreams and passions. That every person’s BODY is a beautiful BODY, no matter the sex, size or race – and whether you are nude or covered. My friends are all supportive and all love what I do and what I stand for.
- How often do you work out? I am on a training programme which I stick to and work closely with my coach. I train every day, 6 days a week weight training and 6 days a week yoga. I also eat a balanced healthy meal plan that ensures that I achieve my optimal energy levels. My diet excludes red meat, potatoes, gluten pasta’s, dairy and sugar. I eat at least 6 times a day.
- What diet are you on? See above
- Are you single? I am married with 2 children – my husband and I are no longer together and we are essentially in a conscious uncoupling process. The only reason why I would divulge this private information is that I feel more people would benefit from learning about this topic/method. I am considering using this method to counsel in future.
- Are you sexual? YES! and the great news is… SO ARE YOU! We are all sexual creatures. We were created to procreate. Most of all; most people were lead to believe that sex is shameful and sin – that is not true.
- What do you do? I could be facetious about this and say lots of things! Currently, I’m writing my blog 😜 On a serious note; I consider myself a full-time model, Artist, Networker, Life Coach, Counselor and Business Owner. I’m studying psychology and working towards helping as many people heal from whatever they are facing, as possible.
- Are you a pornstar? Please finish reading this blog, then return to the blog where I explain the difference between nudity and pornography.
- Why don’t you respond? I respond as often as I am able to. Believe it or not; Instagram and Facebook are not all I do.
- Why do you not chat more? See point 8.
- What inspires you? Knowing that I can make a difference. I cannot save the world, however, I can leave a legacy by touching at least one person’s heart or soul.
- Why do you not show your nipples and vagina? Because dear fella; I will not only be removed from social media platforms, I have a business to run. You may find all my uncensored work on here. If you are only keen to see my vagina, or up my uterus – please feel free to type “vagina” (or relevant terms) into your search engine as I am sure you will find said options in all shapes and sizes.
I often feel that most people are quite surprised in learning that I am a little more intelligent than what they assume me to be (pun not intended). However, it never fails to surprise me how some people underestimate a woman that seems to be comfortable to be nude or semi-nude. That being said; I’m rather content with how little people know about me, as as much as I love creating nude imagery, I prefer for people to know as little as possible about me. Oh, the paradox!
Another topic that keeps rearing its head is that people ask advice. Relationship, career and personal life advice. I’ve always been called the “Agony Aunt” in my friend circles and never really minded. Perhaps why I’ve decided to take councilling more serious? So I’m toying with the idea of offering an “Agony Aunt service” 😂
Let me know what your thoughts are! And as always, thank you for following me, for reading my blog, for supporting me and most of all; for your kindness. For every dick pic (DP) I receive; I receive at least 80 kind DM’s. 1:80 is not a bad ratio at all ❤️